These privacy policies set out the policies that Robert Reid Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) adheres when handling customers’ personal information in various services provided by the Company.
- Basic Policy
We recognize the importance of personal information and believe that it is our corporate social responsibility to protect it, and we will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information, and all of our employees will handle personal information appropriately.
- Acquisition and use of personal information
We will not use deception or any other wrongful means to acquire personal information, and will use the acquired personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use, after announcing or notifying the purpose of use, unless otherwise required by law.
- Management of personal information
In order to prevent the loss, damage, leakage, etc. of personal information, we will take the necessary safety control measures, such as establishing internal organizational systems, thorough employee training, and maintaining security systems, and will strictly manage personal information in accordance with guidelines established by the government.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual, except in the following cases
(1) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person.
(2) When it is necessary for public health or the sound growth of children
(3) When cooperating with government agencies or other organizations in the performance of their duties as required by law.
(4) When required by other laws and regulations.
When we provide personal information to a third party or receive from a third party, we will make records in accordance with laws and regulations, and will store them for the necessary period.
- Supervision of contractors
When we outsource the handling of personal information, in whole or in part, to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we will outsource the handling of personal information only to a third party that meets the requirements in accordance with the Company’s regulations, and will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision.